Monday, March 24, 2014

Rich not Wealthy

I was just reading an interesting article on the blog of Out of your Rut. This article is called "10 Ways to be Rich Without Being Wealthy". This is an article worth reading. Yes, you need money to live well, but money is not everything.

One of the items is talking about the ability to quit a bad job. I did not have that particular experience, but it was rather similar. When I company I worked in was downsizing, I was far less stress out that a lot of the other staff because I had no debt and had some investments. If I lost my job it would not be nice, but it also would not have been a catastrophe either. I did not lose my job as other did, but perhaps being calm and carrying on helped save my job?

On my other blog I am today writing about TransAlta Corp. (TSX-TA, NYSE-TAC) ...continue...

This blog is meant for educational purposes only, and is not to provide investment advice. Before making any investment decision, you should always do your own research or consult an investment professional. I do research for my own edification and I am willing to share. I write what I think and I may or may not be correct.

See my site for an index to these blog entries and for stocks followed. Follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment