Wednesday, September 10, 2014

My Blogs

The first blog I have is about stocks and there I talk about individual stocks and this is updated 5 days a week, Monday to Friday, except for holidays. On my web site at spbrunner.com click the "stock" tab on the left and you will see a list of all the stocks I cover. If you click on a stock, you are shown all the reports I have done since 2008 on that stock. Also, you can click on the latest spreadsheet I have uploaded for that stock.

The next blog of about subjects related to investing talks generally about investing and economics. It is updated each Monday and Wednesday. When holidays occur on a Monday, I update this blog on Tuesday and Wednesday or Thursday of that week.

I do special blog entries at the first of each month. At that time I update my spreadsheet with current stock price and compare the current dividend yield to historical dividend yields. A stock price is considered cheap if it is selling at a dividend yield higher than the historical high yield or higher than the historical average yield. I also compare the current dividend yield to the 5 year median dividend yield.

The last blog I have is about books is about books I read and is updated infrequently. Here I am trying to do something different from just more general book reviews. I do links to some good book reviews, but also provide links to talks by the author of the books I review. I think that listening to an author talk about his subject enhances the reading experience.

On my other blog I am today writing about Chemtrade Logistics Income Fund (TSX-CHE.UN, OTC-CGIFF) ... continue...

This blog is meant for educational purposes only, and is not to provide investment advice. Before making any investment decision, you should always do your own research or consult an investment professional. I do research for my own edification and I am willing to share. I write what I think and I may or may not be correct.

See my site for an index to these blog entries and for stocks followed. Follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment