Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Oil

There was a recent article in the Buy and Sell Advisor talking about how we cannot live with oil and we cannot live without it. This is an interesting article as it talks about how we have seen this all before. This is not the first time that oil has tanked in price and it will probably not be the last time.

There have been fears before that we would run out of oil. At some point in the future I believe it will be replaced by renewable energy. However, I do not think that this will be anytime soon. We have not yet got off coal, let alone oil. It will happen, but who know when.

On my other blog I am today writing about Absolute Software Corporation (TSX-ABT, OTC-ALSWF) ... continue...

This blog is meant for educational purposes only, and is not to provide investment advice. Before making any investment decision, you should always do your own research or consult an investment professional. I do research for my own edification and I am willing to share. I write what I think and I may or may not be correct.

See my site for an index to these blog entries and for stocks followed. Follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment