Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Stock Suggestions

In my blog entry for last Tuesday, I asked for suggestions of new stocks to follow as a number of ones I followed have been bought out. I am currently working on Pizza Pizza Royalty Corp. TSX-PZA). The suggestions I got from readers are listed below. I will start to look at these and decide what other stocks to follow.

Suggestions:

A and W Revenue Royalties Income Fund (TSX-AW.UN)
Fiera Capital (TSX-FSZ)
Genworth MI Canada Inc. (TSX-MIC)
Globe Water Resources TSX-GWR
Hardwoods Distribution Inc. (TSX-HWD)

Open Text (TSE-OTEX)
Labrador Iron Ore (LIF)
SIR Royalty Income Fund (TSX-SRV.UN)
TFI International Inc. (TSX-NFI)
ZCL Composites TSX=ZCL

Other Suggestions:

Boyd Group Income Fund (TSX-BYD.UN)
Corby Spirit and Wine Ltd (TSX-CSW.A)
Domtar Corp (TSX-UFS)
Gildan Activewear Inc. (TAX-GIL)
Logistec Corporation (TAX-LGT.B)

MTY Food Group Inc. (TSX-MTY)
Plaza Retail REIT (TSX- PLZ.UN)
Ritchie Bros Auction (TSX-RBA)

On my other blog I wrote yesterday about Barrick Gold Corp. (TSX-ABX, NYSE-ABX)... learn more. Tomorrow, I will write about Pembina Pipelines Corp. (TSX-PPL, NYSE-PBA)... learn more on April 12, 2017 around 5 pm.

Also, on my book blog I have put a review of the book The Mystery of Capital by Hernando De Soto learn more...

This blog is meant for educational purposes only, and is not to provide investment advice. Before making any investment decision, you should always do your own research or consult an investment professional. I do research for my own edification and I am willing to share. I write what I think and I may or may not be correct.

See my site for an index to these blog entries and for stocks followed. I have three blogs. The first talks only about specific stocks and is called Investment Talk. The second one contains information on mostly investing and is called Investing Economics Mostly. My last blog is for my book reviews and it is called Non-Fiction Mostly. Follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment