Monday, March 9, 2015

Canadian REITs

In the first paragraph below, I point to bloggers or sites that list all Canadian REITs or ranking of Canadian REITs. In the second paragraph I point to bloggers or sites that talk about where to hold REITs. Most favour TFSA or RRSP accounts. I follow 11 REITs and Real Estate companies as listed below.

Allied Properties (TSX-AP.UN)
Artis REIT (TSX-AX.UN)
Brookfield Asset Mgt. (TSX-BAM.A)
Calloway Real Estate Inv. Trust (TSX-CWT.UN)

Canadian Real Estate (TSX-REF.UN)
First Capital Realty (TSX-FCR)
FirstService Corp (TSX-FSV)
Granite Real Estate (TSX-GRT.UN)

H & R Real Estate Inv. Trust (TSX-HR.UN)
Melcor Developments Inc. (TSX-MRD)
RIOCAN REIT (TSX-REI.UN)

The blogger Passive Income Earner has a list of all Canadian REITs on his site. Another blogger has Avrex Money has ranked Canadian REITs. This Globe and Mail article by Peter Ashton under Number Cruncher talks about searching for the Outstanding Canadian REITs.

The blogger of Canadian Finance Blog talks about adding REITs to your portfolio. He thinks that it might be best to hold REITs in your TFSA. The Blogger My Own Advisor talks about what sort dividend stock he keeps in each of his accounts and includes REITs.

On my other blog I am today writing about Canadian Real Estate Investment Trust (TSX-REF.UN, OTC-CRXIF) ... continue...

This blog is meant for educational purposes only, and is not to provide investment advice. Before making any investment decision, you should always do your own research or consult an investment professional. I do research for my own edification and I am willing to share. I write what I think and I may or may not be correct.

See my site for an index to these blog entries and for stocks followed. Follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment