Tuesday, April 18, 2017

TD Bank Problems

I wrote earlier about Have Banks Learned Nothing... on my blog. It seems the TD Bank is taking the complaints seriously in a recent report about the problem on Huffington Post. It is a smart move. Since I criticized the bank I thought it was only fair that I should mention that they were trying to fix the problem.

I remember when I was working that there was a problem in an area. The company knew it had a problem but did not know what it was. My company called in another company to help find out the problem. A lot of the people in the area meet with this company in an environment where people could feel that they could talk without retribution.

It was a very smart idea and it worked. My company found out what the problem was and fixed it. A situation was set up so that the employees felt that they could talk about problems.

On my other blog I wrote today about Canadian Natural Resources (TSX-CNQ, NYSE-CNQ)... learn more. Tomorrow, I will write about Veresen Inc. (TSX-VSN, OTC-FCGYF)... learn more on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 around 5 pm.

This blog is meant for educational purposes only, and is not to provide investment advice. Before making any investment decision, you should always do your own research or consult an investment professional. I do research for my own edification and I am willing to share. I write what I think and I may or may not be correct.

See my site for an index to these blog entries and for stocks followed. I have three blogs. The first talks only about specific stocks and is called Investment Talk. The second one contains information on mostly investing and is called Investing Economics Mostly. My last blog is for my book reviews and it is called Non-Fiction Mostly. Follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment