Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Inflation Coming Soon

There is a recent article on Value Walk by Michelle Jones. She entitles her article "Inflation Coming Soon: David Rosenberg Running with the Bulls". David Rosenberg is Gluskin Sheff's Chief Economist and someone to pay attention to. I thought this article was worthwhile pointing out.

On my other blog I am writing about RioCan Real Estate (TSX-REI.UN, OTC-RIOCF)... learn more...

Also, on my book blog I have put a review of the book Flash Points by George Friedman learn more...

This blog is meant for educational purposes only, and is not to provide investment advice. Before making any investment decision, you should always do your own research or consult an investment professional. I do research for my own edification and I am willing to share. I write what I think and I may or may not be correct.

See my site for an index to these blog entries and for stocks followed. Follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment