I read The CanTech Letter. They recently had an article on Canadian Dividend Paying Tech stocks.
- Calian Technologies (TSX-CTY)
- Evertz Technologies (TSX-ET)
- Aastra Technologies (TSX-AAH)
- Wi-LAN (TSX-WIN)
- C-Com Satellite (TSXV-CMI)
- Computer Modelling Group (TSX-CMG)
- Constellation Software (TSX-CSU)
- Absolute Software (TSX-ABT)
- Macdonald Dettwiler (TSX-MDA)
- Mediagrif Interactive: (TSX-MDF)
- Open Text (TSX-OTC)
- Enghouse Systems (TSX-ESL)
I have done very well with these tech stocks, earnings some 18% per year on Calian Technologies and Evertz Technologies. I have earned some 40% per year on Computer Modelling Group.
Tech stocks are not for everyone as there are risks involved with the good returns. I personally like tech stocks, but maybe that is because I worked in IT.
This blog is meant for educational purposes only, and is not to provide investment advice. Before making any investment decision, you should always do your own research or consult an investment professional. See my site for an index to these blog entries and for stocks followed. Follow me on Twitter.