Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Possible Stocks for Investing

I noticed this article in the G&M recently. In this article Peter Ashton was looking for outstanding Canadian dividend-paying stocks with the financial capacity to continue their dividend payouts in the future.

Stocks covered were:

Stock Symbol
Agrium Inc. AGU-T
Genworth MI Canada Inc MIC-T
Pacific Rubiales Energy Corp. PRE-T
Potash Corp. of Sask POT-T
Rogers Commun. Inc RCI.B-T
Capital Power Corp. CPX-T
Domtar Corp. UFS-T
Corus Entertainment Inc. CJR.B-T
Dorel Industries Inc. DII.B-T
Mullen Group Ltd. MTL-T
Evertz Tech. Ltd ET-T
Black Diamond Group Ltd. BDI-T

This would be the sort of article I would use to possibly find new dividend growth stocks to investigate for possible investment purposes.

On my other blog I am today writing about ONEX Corp. (TSX-OCX, OTC- ONEXF) ... continue...

This blog is meant for educational purposes only, and is not to provide investment advice. Before making any investment decision, you should always do your own research or consult an investment professional. I do research for my own edification and I am willing to share. I write what I think and I may or may not be correct.

See my site for an index to these blog entries and for stocks followed. Follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment