Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Financial Planning and Investing Behavior

I found it rather silly when economic theory did not take into account human reactions and emotions and how they effect on humans act in different situation. There are more and more investigations into human behavior and economics and investing. As individuals, we also need to get financially literate. This may not be easy, but in this time and age, I think it is necessary.

There is a paper by H. Kent Baker and Victor Ricciardi and is called Understanding Behavioral Aspects of Financial Planning and Investing. It is available here

On my other blog I am today writing about Progressive Waste Solutions Ltd. (TSX-BIN, NYSE-BIN) ... continue...

This blog is meant for educational purposes only, and is not to provide investment advice. Before making any investment decision, you should always do your own research or consult an investment professional. I do research for my own edification and I am willing to share. I write what I think and I may or may not be correct.

See my site for an index to these blog entries and for stocks followed. Follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment