Here’s Some of the Dividend Growth Machines (10* out of 70):
- A&W Revenue Royalties Income Fund (AW-UN) 4.24%
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners (BIP-UN) 4.69%
- Calian Group (CGY) 3.30%
- Chartwell Retirement Residences (CSH-UN) 3.94%
- Hydro One (H) 4.23%
- Premium Brands Holdings (PBH) 2.35%
- Restaurant Brands International (QSR) 2.88%
- Royal Bank of Canada (RY) 3.92%
- The North West Co (NWC) 4.42%
- Waste Connections (WCN) 0.67%
This blog is meant for educational purposes only and is not to provide investment advice. Before making any investment decision, you should always do your own research or consult an investment professional. I do research for my own edification and I am willing to share. I write what I think and I may or may not be correct.
See my site for an index to these blog entries and for stocks followed. I have three blogs. The first talks only about specific stocks and is called Investment Talk. The second one contains information on mostly investing and is called Investing Economics Mostly. My last blog is for my book reviews and it is called Non-Fiction Mostly. Follow me on Twitter. I am on Instagram. Or you can just Google #walktoronto spbrunner8166 to see my pictures.