Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Dividend Changes 2017

For the stocks that I follow, I had 86 stocks that raise their dividends. It is common for Canadian Banks to increase dividends more than once in a year.

There were 3 stocks that raised their dividends 3 times. These were:

Enbridge Inc. (TSX-ENB, NYSE-ENB)
Equitable Group Inc. (TSX-EQB, OTC-EQGPF)
National Bank of Canada (TSX-NA, OTC-NTIOF)

There were 8 stocks that raised their dividends twice. These were:

Bank of Montreal (TSX-BMO, NYSE-BMO)
Bank of Nova Scotia (TSX-BNS, NYSE-BNS)
CIBC (TSX-CM, NYSE-CM)
Pembina Pipelines Corp (TSX-PPL, NYSE-PBA)

Royal Bank (TSX-RY, NYSE-RY)
Sun Life Financial (TSX-SLF, NYSE-SLF)
TECSYS Inc. (TSX-TCS, OTC-TCYSF)
Telus Corp. (TSX-T, NYSE-TU)

There were 4 stocks that decreased or suspended their dividends. The first 3 companies decreased their dividends. The last one Manitoba Telecom suspended their dividend before being bought out by BCE.

Barclays PLC (LSE-BARC, NYSE-BCS)
Bird Construction Inc. (TSX-BDT, OTC-BIRDF)
DH Corporation (TSX-DH, OTC-DHIFF)
Manitoba Telecom (TSX-MBT, OTC-MOBAF)

See my spreadsheet at Dividend Stocks 2017

On my other blog I wrote yesterday about Bank of Nova Scotia (TSX-BNS, NYSE-BNS)... learn more. Next, I will write about National Bank of Canada (TSX-NA, OTC-NTIOF)... learn more on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 around 5 pm.

Also, on my book blog I have put a review of the book The Evangelicals by Frances Fitzgerald learn more...

This blog is meant for educational purposes only, and is not to provide investment advice. Before making any investment decision, you should always do your own research or consult an investment professional. I do research for my own edification and I am willing to share. I write what I think and I may or may not be correct.

See my site for an index to these blog entries and for stocks followed. I have three blogs. The first talks only about specific stocks and is called Investment Talk. The second one contains information on mostly investing and is called Investing Economics Mostly. My last blog is for my book reviews and it is called Non-Fiction Mostly. Follow me on Twitter. I am on Instagram. Or you can just Google #walktoronto spbrunner8166 to see my pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment