Friday, June 8, 2012

What stock to review next?

Anyone have a preference to what new stock I should review that I have not yet?

Best Canadian Dividend payers:
Canadian Energy Services & Technology (CEU)
Constellation Software Inc. (CSU)
From blogger.

Some Small Cap dividend payers:
Canexus Corporation (TSX-CUS) 7% yield Industrial Products
Newalta Corp (TSX-NAL) 2.1% yield Environmental Services
McGraw-Hill Companies Yield of 2.2% Communications & Media
ChemTrade Logistics (TSX-CHE.UN)
Canexus (CUS-T) An analysts said he liked this better than ChemTrade.

Small Bank?
National Bank (TSX-NA)
CDN Western Bank (TSX-CWB

Dividends and Special Dividends paying Stock:
Armtec Infrastructure Income Fund (TSX-ARF.UN)
First National Financial Income Fund (TSX- FN.UN)
Le Chateau Inc. (TSX-CTU.A)
MCAN Mortgage Corporation (TSX-MKP)
McGraw-Hill Ryerson Ltd (TSX-MHR)
ShawCor Ltd. TSX-(SCL.A)

Dividend Deluxe Stocks:
Shaw Communications (TSX-SJR.B)
CI Financial Corp (TSX-CIX)
Agnico-Eagle Mines (TSX-AEM)
Potash Corp. of Sask. (TSX-POT)
Cameco Corp. (TSX-CCO)
National Bank of Canada TSX-NA)
From G&M article.

This blog is meant for educational purposes only, and is not to provide investment advice. Before making any investment decision, you should always do your own research or consult an investment professional. See my website for stocks followed and investment notes. Follow me on twitter.

3 comments:

  1. Le Chateau because I'm still holding it and hoping and MKP because I have had this on my want list for years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you stock analysis. I would like to see CHE.UN and MKP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have already done CHE.UN. Review is here.

    I will look at MKP.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete