Thursday, February 22, 2018

Canadian Bloggers

Are you worried about going alone with building an investment portfolio? Why not follow along with another blogger to get ideas of what to buy and when. There is a number of Canadian Investors who are blogging about how they are building their portfolio.

I post on my blog any buys or sells that I make. However, I am no longer building a portfolio, but I am in the process of living off the one that I did build. The following is a list of bloggers who are talking about the portfolios that they are building. I am not endorsing anyone, but you may find it interesting to read what others are doing.

Rob at Passive Canadian Income talks about what stocks he is buying and why. Here is some of his recent buys. He also has have blog entries showing Income for January 2018 and what is in his portfolio.

The blogger Monsieur Dividende is on a quest to earn dividends and quit working. He talks about how he is doing along the way. He recently published his Income Summary for January 2018.

The blogger the Dividend Earner is another Canadian that talks about his journey to build his portfolio of dividend stocks. He recently published a list of what he considers to be Canadian Blue Chip stocks.

Matthew Freeman a blogger called All About the Dividends shares his journey about building a stock portfolio. He recently published a list what you want to buy on the recent Dip

Tawcan is living in Vancouver and does investing in Canadian Dividend stocks. He recently published a blog entry on stocks he was considering for 2018.

The blogger of Dividend Growth Investing and Retirement is a Canadian living in BC. What is interesting about his blog is that month he publishes a spreadsheet about Canadian Dividend All Stars.

Another Canadian Blogger called My Own Advisor recently wrote about his January 2018 Dividend Income Update.

Kay Ng is blogging at the site Passive Income Earner. On this site there are blog entries talking about Canadian stocks. A recent one look at Fortis Inc.

This is just a sampling of what is out there. There is quite a diverse lot of Canadians blogging about investment. Perhaps at least one will give you a good idea for your investing.

By the way, if anyone wants me to write on a particular subject, just let me know.

On my other blog I wrote yesterday about Home Capital Group (TSX-HCG, OTC-HMCBF)... learn more. Next, I will write about Canadian Real Estate Investment Trust (TSX-REF.UN, OTC-CRXIF)... learn more on Friday, 23, 2018 around 5 pm.

This blog is meant for educational purposes only, and is not to provide investment advice. Before making any investment decision, you should always do your own research or consult an investment professional. I do research for my own edification and I am willing to share. I write what I think and I may or may not be correct.

See my site for an index to these blog entries and for stocks followed. I have three blogs. The first talks only about specific stocks and is called Investment Talk. The second one contains information on mostly investing and is called Investing Economics Mostly. My last blog is for my book reviews and it is called Non-Fiction Mostly. Follow me on Twitter. I am on Instagram. Or you can just Google #walktoronto spbrunner8166 to see my pictures.

3 comments:

  1. That's a mighty fine list...but you forgot one :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. List was not meant to be definitive but just a selection.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Susan for including me.

    Id like to point out that people should always do their own research before making a purchase.

    Thanks Again
    cheers

    ReplyDelete