Monday, May 13, 2013

Money is Freedom

I look at having money as a way of having freedom. I need a certain amount in order to live the life I want to live. However, there is a limit. I only need so much money. I stopped working because I had enough. I do not have a lot, but I do have enough to provide an income so I can do what I want.

The things I like to do are things like blogging and going out for lunch or dinner with friends or other sorts of socializing. My income gives me the ability to enjoy life and isn't this what we should be doing? Enjoying life?

This blog is meant for educational purposes only, and is not to provide investment advice. Before making any investment decision, you should always do your own research or consult an investment professional. See my site for an index to these blog entries and for stocks followed. Follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment